WHAT IS COACHING - AND HOW COULD IT HELP ME?
If you would like to make changes in your life, or change the way you deal with certain issues, people or situations. Perhaps you're in a rut, "in two minds" about something or simply wanting to make a great life even better. Coaching might be the answer for you.
When you work with a coach you are working with someone who is totally committed to supporting and encouraging you to fulfil your true potential:
- They will listen to you in a way that allows them to hear not only what you are saying but also what is not being said.
- They will be truthful and use challenging questions to help you get a greater insight into the patterns and beliefs that are running your present choices.
- They will be respectful of your success and development to date, while stimulating curiosity about how you could be even better.
- They will always know that you are capable of much better results than you are currently generating and that you are able to create your own perfect solutions.
- They will hold you accountable for actions you decide to take.
- They will acknowledge that you are responsible for the results you are generating.
- They will hold this broad agenda for you, creating a safe space for you to learn about yourself, and discover the best way for you to move towards the life you really want.
If you would like more information or to discuss any aspect of coaching please contact me for an informal chat.